- Products typically arrive within 3 weeks of the order being placed.
- Curbside delivery is available to the continental United States.
- Curbside delivery means that your product will be delivered and unloaded at your house. You are responsible for any assembly and setup that is needed.
- Your road must be passable for large trucks and have no weight restrictions
- It must be easily navigable
- Some metro and remote areas may be subject to additional fees
- Upon delivery, you are responsible for inspecting the product entirely and signing off before the driver leaves. If you are not satisfied with the condition of the product, you can reject the order while the driver is still present, in which case the driver will reload it, and we will replace or repair the product or refund you at our discretion.